[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zach0124

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
this would be killer. Going from windows mobile (why would I buy 2 blackjacks?) to webOS(pre plus. Loved webos. Probably too much. Seriously, I bought a Veer while waiting for the Pre 3 that never showed.) to wp7, i definitely lean towards customization. WebOS was great. WP7 has been frustrating with lack of support. I was happier with less apps on webOS than the half-assed support some wp7 stuff gets. Android is calling me.

Hjortron

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I've been reading about the HTC One X+ for about a week now (am looking to ditch my old iPhone for something with a much larger screen). Was initially looking at the Samsung Galaxy S3, but have been finding this one very compelling, indeed... It's given me pause. I like the physical design MUCH more: It looks more sophisticated; feels more quality. The screen is GORGEOUS, it's got a snappy interface, 64GB internal storage (!!!), and Jelly Bean right out of the box? AND it runs on my network? AND I just happen to stumble over a chance to win one? That's a lot to be excited about. Color me duly so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe