[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emaculant291

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I need this biz-ad cause my phone has a deep gash in the middle of the screen man.

Also ships with more jelly beans then the whole android ecosystem.......

freemantig

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I gave my gnex to my dad as his first android phone and I'm using an old Samsung infuse which sucks pretty bad. So please let me win this one x and save me from this old beat up infuse that runs dead in less than an hour.

niwhsa

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm always looking forward for android devices especially from hTC but never get chance to hold one. n i'd surely love to have one from hTC....quietly brilliant!!!

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Jerry I want to win a freaking HTC ONE X+. I am wanting to get one for my wife for Christmas but I don't have an upgrade

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

tkurtz

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's to bad you can't win Jerry, but I'm sure there are plenty of devices around there to play around with. I would love to win this phone. My service here is being sold to another company and I really don't want to use them. Winning this phone would help save a ton of $$$ for my new phone service. And yes, AT&T and this phone would be like icing on the cake for our family cell phone plans. Thanks AC!!

e2ackbar

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry you can't win it, Jerry, but I'm thankful that you and your AC staff are sharing the love with your readers. Perhaps seeing the review units of all the new stuff will be a consolation prize?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Jerry,

I think it would be awesome to win a HTC One X+. I already have an HTC device and I think their quality is great. So I would love to win a freakin One X+!

And thanks for the chances to win these awesome devices!

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.