[Closed] Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitaino9000

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
re: Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Phil is madly in love with the 8MP camera with flash that he used it mostly to take pictures at Google I/O. Would love this phone because of the size and the camera. Great upgrade from my Captivate.

smwinn7

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

I had to go test that camera out too after I read that the first time and ever since I got rid of my epic 4G I've been waiting to get some amoled back in my life

belvibkabel

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Like Phil, the battery life is what impresses me! I hope it gets a ICS rom, that would be the first thing i flash after rooting! I have an Atrix 2 now and Im already tired of waiting for the boot loader to be unlocked

tdeanhoward

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Phil and myself both like the battery life. I am looking forward to upgrading to a phone faster than my og moto DROID and get away from Verizon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
sideloading

Phil agrees AT&T's policy of disabling sideloading has sucked until now when the Infuse is free of it :)

It's got a great screen...played w/ it at an AT&T store...

Eric D.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

This would be a great replacement for my beat up Inspire 4G :'(

It doesn't take good pictures like Phil said the Infuse does!

Prissy1

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

Phil'a favorite feature about the Infuse 4G is the customization grid for the icons. I like the big screen. It will be really nice when I'm on Facebook. It will make my social experience awesome. I

trod23000

May 24, 2011
Visit site

My dream is to have a phone with a great battery life so when I read "when we hit 4 p.m. and still have 55 percent left? It's a Christmas miracle, folks." I jumped in excitement. A phone with a huge beautiful screen is exactly what I'm looking for. I want to test this baby out so androidcentral please put one in my hands! :)

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site

One of Phils favorite parts of the phone was the Camera. As a matter of fact a friend of mine has one for his wife and he is totally jealous of the camera too. So I'm looking forward to it as well. My wife wants to replace her BB and she would love this phone and I would be extremely happy if I didn't have to keep rebooting her BB anymore! GL All!

Earthsiege

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

It's definitely the camera.

The sideloading certainly helps though. I dislike the fact that AT&T tries to stop you from doing it, all in the name of piracy prevention.

buzzard

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

The camera. I would just love to have something newer than what I currently have (and for free)!

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

Phil seemed most impressed with the Infuse's camera. I would love to take that 4.5 in. Super AMOLED Plus Screen for a spin.

Thanks for the contest guys!

mrandygets

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

The camera would be nice. My wife has an Infuse and the camera is awesome. I am so jealous she has one and I dont. Please help a needy Old Man catch up to his wife.

oyesteban

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Phil enjoyed the camera, and I'd be interested in checking it out as well, as I have found the camera on my Incredible to be somewhat lacking. I feel that 4.5" is large for a phone, so I was interested to hear how usable it is.

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site

Phil liked the camera.

My dad has this phone as his first smartphone and it's been working out pretty good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eojo support