[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedShield

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Been faithful to Nvidia since my desktop days and haven't been able to really game on my laptop due to the terrible graphics card.
Would love to be able to play Portal and HL2 again especially - I know this would be something I could play on my free time... and also share it with my kids as they get older.

takean2k

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Lately I have had to sit in the same room while my wife watches one of her emotional women shows...or worse...listen to my little pony as my oldest daughter sings to it over and over again. I need some protection from this female assualt on my ears!!! I need a Shield! An nvidia shield to protect myself from the fiery darts of soap dramas and the ebil snares of Pinky Pie's constant chipper banter. I need a Shield!

specops2k3

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Had one before and love it. Had to sell it due to financial reasons. So I would love to have another one, games are so much better on it!

baldypal

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Excellent! I would love to own a Nvidia Shield. been wanting one since it's release, couldn't bring myself to spend the money when i had 2 other tablets already. I need this Shield because i desperately enjoy the in-depth games like GTA, Dead Trigger, Iron Man (other Marvel's) all of which are pretty tough to complete with onscreen thumb controls. Those physical controls would much more adequate to use for the games i like.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Because my plan this year is to upgrade my computer with a higher Nvidia graphics card so I'll be able to stream PC games to my Shield. Then I'll be able to take full advantage of this beastly device!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter