Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshbsf

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I am currently using a two year old LG VX8700, thats right not a smart phone. Not only is it not a smart phone, its so messed up that it turns itself off if you touch it in the wrong place, or put it in your pocket. Also the camera is completely broken. It is literally the saddest phone ever. I have been waiting for three months to upgrade to the N1 on verizon. Finally the Incredible is coming out. It would be awesome to finally have a real phone....

mlpw

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a Treo 700P with a cracked screen. I want to replace it with a Droid or Incredible but I can't afford to replace it now since I am out of work.

kuajtt

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
My Droid is great and my wife likes its. However she is still using a Blackberry Pearl and needs an upgrade but refuses to spend money on a new phone because of cost. She really does deserve a new phone for mothers day.

MGM#AC

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Still using my G1, bought first day. Been waiting for a good replacement phone, and with Engadget's proclamation that the Incredible is the best Android phone available, I think I've finally found it. Considering my G1's battery now seems to die at 30-50%, and the screen is starting to get loose, I think it's just about time for a new phone.

Bara

yakamoto

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a BlackBerry Tour and after years of being a total CrackBerry addict (to the point where I would cringe at the idea of holding a different phone), I have finally come to the realization that I need a phone that can actually browse the web and do more than just e-mail, sms, and BBM... My incredible solution... the Droid Incredible.

spanke5

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
i've got a... something 2? lg env2. my soon to be brother in law got a droid recently, and after playing w/ it, i instinctively tried to touch my phones screen to use it the next time i picked it up. it did not work. i've been angry at my phone's utter failure as a touchscreen device since.

neotericpiguy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm still sporting my Samsung u740(alias), but I went all the way with this baby. I currently have gtalk,facebook, and even IRC forwarded to my phone using a little technique I've dubbed mobile_im.pl. I've searched high and low for a phone that could keep up with me and I think the incredible is the step in the right direction to get started playing with Android. I plan to tinker and do things to the Incredible that the Droid wouldn't even think of.

chabuku

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
The LG-VX10000 is a pretty pathetic phone to pay for a data-plan for. The mobile-browser based Google maps show up as a half-inch by half-inch map I can use the up down left right buttons to click to move the map. That is... after the couple minutes the phone takes to load the image. It could take me a half-hour to figure out where I'm going using its maps.

Oh, and its the fourth handset I've had this phone breaks so often. First I had the black one, loved the look of it... then there was the second one, was that the one that the volume button broke and I couldn't dial or use any of the buttons until they gave me my third?... or was that the one I ended up replacing because the screen broke? Hmm... its been so many handsets, oh I even got my hands on the second version of it the gray one, because the stores no longer carry my original phone's version.

Android FTW?

malibumac

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Incredible plz!

My phone isn't exactly terrible, its a Droid... but the stock android is really old and i would welcome 4 more screens. The AMOLED screen looks amazing and 3 more MP of camera would be welcomed. The 1GHz would make it really snappy and i think it would be an INCREDIBLE phone on a great network.

BBS_10

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Dudes!! I'm BAAAACCCKK!!
I didn't realize I Had to Post Twice just 2 Win A Second Phone!@!!
u GUYS REALLY MAKIN' me work Hard for this!! :*
Ayhoo- just hand over dah phones NOW & no-one has to suffer!! !*$%# >;)

Status
Not open for further replies.