Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
That's right, we're giving away a second Verizon HTC Droid Incredible. And you can (and should) enter both contests. (Here's the first contest.)

To win in this thread, tell us about the sorry old phone you're currently using. We'll pick one post at random Wednesday morning, and get the phone shipped off in time to reach you on launch day. Good luck, everybody!

Elden

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
well i guess this phone isn't really "sorry" since its a android phone but man my droid eris has been getting laggy and i want a chance at the 2nd incredible 2 soooo yeah, there ya go

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Right now I'm still stuck on a Blackberry Storm 1..... It is awful but I don't have the money to buy a phone outright from Verizon and my two year contract isn't up until next February.. HELP!!!! I am an avid read of your forum but don't feel like I am really part of the group until I actually own one of your phones...:(

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using a iphone 3g and think its about time to update and give android a try. I think The android OS is much more my speed.

buya97

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I have an Envy 2 that I have pretty much run into the ground, what was once a black phone has turned silver and for some reason when I shut the door on it, the phone shuts off...I NEED a new phone and quick

gypsy76#AC

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
The "sorry old phone" im using is BlackBerry Tour, yes its Blackbery and i do like the keyboard, however everything it seems that i want this "smartphone" todo is already taking place with the Android OS. PLUS, most of the apps that you have to pay for on BB, 90% seem to be free on the android market! It seems BB is ancient technology compared to what ive seen the android SMARTPHONES do. Notice no quotes there like above comparison to the BlackBerry Tour. Yes BB's seem to be marketed for "business professionals", Yes Im a Professional , but gee got to have fun as well and there is nothing fun about a BB!

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I am using the Blackberry Storm 2. Though I bought it back in November... this thing is already behind the times. The software makes the whole phone slow. The processor can't keep up. The camera takes 5 seconds to "boot up". RIM is a joke with their archaic software. Please help me move away from RIM and Blackberries and give me an Incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.