Wireless charging

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Not really, even when I had my s7e I almost never put it on the wireless charger. Probably because it charges slower that way and when I charge my phone I need it to charge quickly because I'm usually about to go out somewhere.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I Used it alot with my Droid but it didn't have fast charging. For me the fast charging is more important.

Posted via the Android Central App

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I have done a complete 180 on this. I used to think wireless charging was a deal breaker, but agree that Fast-Charging is more important, and so effective, that I wouldn't use wireless charging if I had it.

No wireless fast charging? The jury is out for me...

Brjlk

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Not really, even when I had my s7e I almost never put it on the wireless charger. Probably because it charges slower that way and when I charge my phone I need it to charge quickly because I'm usually about to go out somewhere.

For me the situation is quite different. I sit nearly the whole day at my desk and put my Note 2 on my standard wireless charger whenever it is not used.
When I am in the car, I place it on my car wireless charger. This way, I never need to charge it via the USB port.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I've always charged my phone during the night, while I sleep so it doesn't bother me too much having to plus in the cable. I do miss the simplicity of just picking the phone up without the need to unplug it.

Gaurav Sag

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
According to me Wireless charging is fast-food for a battery and it has adverse effect on batery real horrible way to charge. I am so happy that its not a part of beautiful device .

how1ard

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Not at all. Main reason is that I didn't use it before, it looks cool but ultimately it takes sooo much longer as there aren't any wireless units that support fast charging. Ultimately until there are I won't be using it again.

Brjlk

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Not at all. Main reason is that I didn't use it before, it looks cool but ultimately it takes sooo much longer as there aren't any wireless units that support fast charging. Ultimately until there are I won't be using it again.

Actually only Samsung has fast wireless charging in its phones.
Why not other makers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez