Would you adopt-a-newb? I'm coming from webOS.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Wiley, I am so sorry I did not reply to this post of yours. I sort of fell off the Internet for a while, especially forums (webOS and Android included). Things are going pretty good with the new EVO 3D toy. I still haven't rooted or anything like that, but I plan on doing so very soon. The HP DeadPad is also taking my time, of course. I use it every day and still enjoy it. Thanks for the MobileWalla link, looks promising.

Great to have you back. :D

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
There should be a "Thank All" button. The idea of adopting a newbie is great and just by reading all of these posts I have learned a lot. Congrats on your new toy OP, you are going to love it! Oh, and if someone already mentioned it please forgive me, but the new MHL feature is fantastic. You do have to purchase the adapter separately and cost varies depending on where you can find it. Anyway, it allows full mirroring of your phone to your TV. This means you can view picture slide shows, watch home movies, stream YouTube videos, and play games all on the big screen. Another way to display media on your TV is to use Media Share, which comes preinstalled. We use it through wifi on our PS3.

Again, welcome! :)

Carrie

Thanks for the info. I was told at sprint that you could only share pictures via the adapter. And I didn't know about the media share.

Reactions: CarrieK