Would you trade your V10 for a new iPhone 6s Plus 128GB ?

MemphisGeek

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I would use whatever phone you liked best and not what this forum or your wife wants you to use. YOU are the one that has to live with it for however long you have the device. Actually, I guess you could say the same for your wife, but that's an ENTIRELY different subject. ;-)

krifor03

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Swapped mine for a 64GB iphone 6s Plus. I was Android from my second smart phone (BB Storm was the 1st about 11 years ago), 6 phones later I had enough and bought my iphone outright. Best decision ever for me. and apples compiler is WAY easier to use and android studio.....if youre into that kind of thing

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I did it. I had the Note 5 and Nexus 6P. Didn't try the V10, I'd have to say if you are invested in the Apple ecosystem then definitely. Handoff and Continuity, Airdrop just work great between my 6S+ and my macs. Similar things can be done with Android but just don't work as reliably. I thought I would miss the ability to customize but honestly I am kinda relieved I don't have to spend hours playing with my phone just to get it to look as I wanted. Battery life is great on the 6S+ which on the other phones I was always looking for ways to improve it (turn off this, install this program, look for rogue apps, etc.), just got tired of it. I understand my needs are different than yours but I just like how solid iOS is and the app quality which is still better. Give it a shot!

Sounds like me, that lasted a month and I came back. IOS is definitely solid, but not the fastest or smoothest anymore, plus all the lockdown sent me back to ANDROID.

Posted via the Android Central App

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Pass.

I had an iPhone 6+ for a few days before I got my Nexus 6P.
The only thing I like about an iPhone is the cool case selection.

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
"Would you trade your V10 for a new iPhone 6s Plus 128GB ?"

Going from a phone with a removable battery battery and microSD slot to one that doesn't have those is considered insanity in my book.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Strictly from a monetary standpoint, yes I'd get rid of the V10 and get a 6s Plus in a heartbeat. You could sell the 6s Plus for $800 on Swappa and buy another V10 for $400. iPhones hold their value a lot longer as well. The V10 will drop in price like crazy, like all LG phones do.

Piggy winks

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Strictly from a monetary standpoint, yes I'd get rid of the V10 and get a 6s Plus in a heartbeat. You could sell the 6s Plus for $800 on Swappa and buy another V10 for $400. iPhones hold their value a lot longer as well. The V10 will drop in price like crazy, like all LG phones do.
its his wife, and she said she wants half the money from selling his v10.

so he wouldn't pocket much of anything.

Piggy winks

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I would be selling the MEGA LG V10 Bundle on eBay. V10 complete in factory box. LG OEM Wireless charging back. 200GB SD card, Spare LG Charger, Spare LG Battery, Termpered Glass screen protector, UAG Case, Speck Mightyshell Case, Obilq Case, Spigen Rugged Armor Case, Verus Crystal Bumper Clear case, Seidio Surface Case with Belt Clip. Everything Absolutely 100% New Condition in original packaging.

What's the most you guys think this complete package would bring on eBay?
I'm going to do a Buy It Now, one large Bundle.
So are you doing it? For all the stuff you have here, I wouldn't sell my v10. i'd like to get one, I have a G4, but I pay $16 for mine a month, and not going to pay extra for the v10, until it comes down in price. Then I can swap.

Tell your wife to stop nagging you and leave you to make your own big boy decisions. Its bad enough she buys your polos that every married woman gets her husband as a mark that they are taken.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 80

ssundaybay

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Looks like this discussion will never end. Most part of iPhone devoted lovers have to jailbreak their devices to make them do what they want them to do. It's senseless. It's a lot easier to have android - it's flexible and doesn't demand any special knowledge to work with.
PS Is that OK that your wife decides what device you should use. eh?

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I would wait for the iPhone 7plus as it might have two variants with some great camera set ups vs getting the 6sPlus IJS... Can't go wrong with either of the devices Android has its pros and cons and Apple has its both are good even though apples tablet to phablet offerings in apps are better implemented than Android blown up phone apps offering no additional features to set them apart tablet version from phone. By now you all should have a clear idea of what the offerings are go with your gut but mine is to wait for the newer iPhone if you made it this far.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
So are you doing it? For all the stuff you have here, I wouldn't sell my v10. i'd like to get one, I have a G4, but I pay $16 for mine a month, and not going to pay extra for the v10, until it comes down in price. Then I can swap.

Tell your wife to stop nagging you and leave you to make your own big boy decisions. Its bad enough she buys your polos that every married woman gets her husband as a mark that they are taken.

Put the whole package on eBay last night for $650. and it does not look like it will sell.
I will have to stick with the V10 if it gets no action. ;)

Last edited: