Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
well i did not see a thread for Xfinity Mobile for the samsung note 9

has any one preorder the note 9 from Xfinity Mobile ? i have

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
well i did not see a thread for Xfinity Mobile for the samsung note 9

has any one preorder the note 9 from Xfinity Mobile ?
I have. I originally ordered from Samsung, but then I realized I could get one from Xfinity, and, finally, I could switch to their service from AT&T. I am getting a prepaid $300 visa as a bonus and, with the savings from switching to Xfinity (about $500 a year), I am almost getting a free phone.

alians07

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
Same. Switching fro T-mobile. However, I will be receiving phone day after pre-order promo registration deadline.

That's bad on Samsung.

If I keep T-mobile. I get AKG Wireless Headphones from Promo
If I go to X-finity. I get $300 Prepaid Visa

I want both :(

Voxelflinger

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine from Xfinity. 2 actually. AT&T has just gone down hill with everything. Every time I get a new phone it becomes a 72 hour nightmare with AT&T and Best Buy.

The Xfinity experience so way too easy. Phones are at my FedEx location waiting for me to pick them up. They arrived 8/21. Not sure on the actual voice\data service compared to AT&T yet. Cost per line, voice and data is a lot cheaper that AT&T.

Looking forward to trying out their service.

Voxelflinger

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Go to the Samsung website and register the IMEI number. It will activate as Xfinity. Download and open the Shop Samsung app on the phone.

In the app menu there is a message area. Select the offer and the phone will be verified. You can choose the headphones, game or both for $99.

If you run the app first, it will not validate the Samsung phone from Xfinity.
I will get 2 headphones on Sept 10th and one $300 card in 90 days. My wife did not want to port her number. I don't play games on my phone so the choice was easy.

alians07

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
Nice Opting for the same process. Free Headphones and $300 credit is not bad deal at all. I think Samsung is giving away additional promo for iconx, duo charger, and phone cover for $99 (not sure)

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Go to the Samsung website and register the IMEI number. It will activate as Xfinity. Download and open the Shop Samsung app on the phone.

In the app menu there is a message area. Select the offer and the phone will be verified. You can choose the headphones, game or both for $99.

If you run the app first, it will not validate the Samsung phone from Xfinity.
I will get 2 headphones on Sept 10th and one $300 card in 90 days. My wife did not want to port her number. I don't play games on my phone so the choice was easy.
Hey, thanks. I knew about the $300 Visa card, but I didn't know I could still get the free headphones. I jut ordered them.

alians07

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
Hey, thanks. I knew about the $300 Visa card, but I didn't know I could still get the free headphones. I jut ordered them.

Headphones were part of preorder promo. If you ordered after 23rd, you don't get free headphones. Even if you did order before 23rd, you need to receive your N9 in hands by Sep 13th to register for the promo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts