xoom gaming and graphics vs psp

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
hi,

would anyone agree that what is to come with gaming on this xoom tablet will surpass portables like the psp?

seems with 2 cpu' and a geforce processor.. it is indeed something that will outdo the portable systems ..

eallan

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
hi,

would anyone agree that what is to come with gaming on this xoom tablet will surpass portables like the psp?

seems with 2 cpu' and a geforce processor.. it is indeed something that will outdo the portable systems ..

Psp specs look unreal. Its quad core cpu and gpu. Its screen should be amazing. But its a specific device. It also wont be out til holidays.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Brandtmf

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I think he meant psp1. Not the ngp. Right now there's games with similar graphics as PSP1, like Monster Madness and Dungeon Defense. But the psp has been out for a long time. The games with the best graphics on that system like God of War and MGS Portable Ops has really optimized the system to get the very most out of it.

In time Xoom (and other Tegra based phones and tabs) should exceed the graphics of PSP. IMO nothing on the Xoom blows the PSP out of the water yet.

Natai

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Next Tegra chip is supposed to be quadcore and in tablets this year. Code named kal-el, should make for impressive graphics.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly