Xperia L WIFI problem

Dissaster

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,this might be wrong thread to post and i apologise,i'm new, just bought Xperia L few days ago,well firstly i could use wifi usually,but next day it stopped connecting,i mean it says that i'm connected to wifi,but does not letting me open webpages,neither youtube aplication and anything what is connected to network. as i said above i'm connected to my router but still,just loading and then says that theres problem with network.could anybody help me,what to do? thanks

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,this might be wrong thread to post and i apologise,i'm new, just bought Xperia L few days ago,well firstly i could use wifi usually,but next day it stopped connecting,i mean it says that i'm connected to wifi,but does not letting me open webpages,neither youtube aplication and anything what is connected to network. as i said above i'm connected to my router but still,just loading and then says that theres problem with network.could anybody help me,what to do? thanks

I'll say have you tried restarting your router I am sure the problem is your router might be lacking restart, try restarting the router as well as your device and remove your network from your Xperia then again try connecting and entering the password in your device. It will start working fine again, i don't think rather than this there are any problem with your device.