News You should play more video games with your kids

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
How about kids going OUTSIDE and playing sports, and other games with friends. You know, breathing the fresh (polluted) air and getting some exercise? This whole article is all wrong!
SMH

seph13

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. I'm going to download Dungeons of Eternity tonight. My son and I already bike almost every day during the summer/spring/fall and ski together most weekends during the winter. This will be a great indoor activity to add to the list.

We've struggled to get into gaming together because my interests are in more challenging genres like JRPGs and fighting games while he leans towards Minecraft and Lego games at his age. I get super bored trying to get into his games and he finds my games too challenging (obviously with more years that problem will go away)

But VR is so different. We both would love a simple exploration and fighting dungeon crawler that we could do together.

I just recently got a Quest 3 and already own a Quest 2 so this works out well. Hopefully we can work out enough space to not crash into each other.

Thanks again for the great article and game suggestion. I hadn't really thought of the possibilities here and movement based gaming is so much better in VR for co-op.

Reactions: tismydroid

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick