Your favorite themes?

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I started trying out a few themes. I like the free Golf theme and the Gravity theme.

What makes the themes cool, which I didn't know is that they change your icons, email header, keyboard, message app, dialer, and folders.

I haven't purchased any of the premium themes yet, just tried out the Gravity theme.

When I used Nova launcher I would always buy a few icon packs. Now my whole phone look can change.

What are your favorites themes?

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I like to keep mine close to original so the non-system app icons don't look too far out of place. Even when I used Nova I didn't change things too much.

Currently switching between Touchwiz Flat and MIUI. Prefer the icons and quick access on the former but the menus on the latter.

brad419

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
My favourite themes are Gear, Space Adventures, A trekkies delight, Blackboard, Log Cabin and Heaven. Love the themes option.

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I like the Samsung stock launcher, when the themes are used. The icons, badges, folders, etc..match the theme.

I love Nova and all the icon packs, but the something about the whole phone changing to match the theme is cool!

I don't like the real busy themes and lean toward the Sports themes and space.

I plan to buy all the sport themes.

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My screen with my newly purchased baseball theme:

f32325a13e87be6e3d633e9bf60021a0.jpg

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
My absolute favourite is Fantasy White. It's just the most put together "total package" theme that I've found. It's beautiful. However I can't use it with Nova because of its unique icons and I can't find any icon packs to match them.

Next is Material Pink and Gray which I use when I feel girly. The dark material backgrounds with that bright fuchsia pink looks amazing.

Posted via the Android Central App

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My absolute favourite is Fantasy White. It's just the most put together "total package" theme that I've found. It's beautiful. However I can't use it with Nova because of its unique icons and I can't find any icon packs to match them.

Next is Material Pink and Gray which I use when I feel girly. The dark material backgrounds with that bright fuchsia pink looks amazing.

I am sure your phone looks purrrty, with all that pink. 👄💋💘🙅🙆💁🙇👧

😉 messing with you.

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Those fantasy white themes look pretty cool. Almost like Apple's flat new look with iOS 7 a few years back.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Are there different theme stores for different regions? I've yet to see any paid ones when I've looked them up, and ones like that Fantasy White mentioned above don't show up in a search on the theme store.

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I have quite a few downloaded, but 'Vanilla' & 'Xpress Blue' are free, and look very clean and nice.

S7E is my first Sammy, and the themeing option has been really good - just sucks a bit that you can't get the right stock icons when using Nova.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I have quite a few downloaded, but 'Vanilla' & 'Xpress Blue' are free, and look very clean and nice.

S7E is my first Sammy, and the themeing option has been really good - just sucks a bit that you can't get the right stock icons when using Nova.

Vanilla is also the one I use most. I have downloaded a few different ones but really like Vanilla the most. My favorite part about it actually is the messages icon. It is so much cleaner and sleek looking than the stock icon. I also tend to like the darker themes (easier on the battery too).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol