Your favorite thing about the Note 9?

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello, folks,

Just another "let's have a fun discussion" thread.

So, if you had to pick just one... and for the purpose of this thread you do, LOL... thing that is your favorite thing about the Note 9, what would it be and what is your favorite way to use it?

For example, for me it's the S-Pen, and despite the fact that I use it for a TON of things because I simply love it and what it can do... my favorite, do not pass Go, do not collect $200, use for it is...

COLORING !!

Yes, this 51 year old, quasi-adult, male enjoys coloring on his phone, LOL.

I find it relaxing and it totally takes my mind off of things, and I just get lost in coloring. I'm no artist mind you... I don't draw anything but stick figures... I just color what others draw. And don't get me started on the talent some of these folks have, and using an S-Pen no less !!

So, there you have it... my favorite thing about my Note 9, (and I love a LOT about it don't get me wrong), is the S-Pen, and my favorite use of the S-Pen is to color.

They say admitting it is the first step to recovery :)

Now... how about you?

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Which "Color App" do you guys use/recommend?

I use PenUp which has the added benefit of seeing some of the beautiful artwork done by folks using the S-Pen.

I also like Animal Coloring, Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults, (no it's not THAT kind of pictures, lol), and Color Me.

I had that Mandala one, but I want to actually color, not tap to fill in.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
It's almost impossible for me to pick just one thing but since I have to I'm picking the screen as it is good enough to watch movies when travelling and I watch a lot of motorcycle racing on it as well

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Would have to be the Spen and all its features.
Went to a wedding recently. The good thing it wasn't me. 😂😂😂

But using the Spen to take various shots of friends was awesome. I used my mini tripod and went to work. Group shots, taking pictures of people dancing was just the funniest thing. Even of myself. Had to recharge pen a few times but well worth it. A lot of people kept asking me please send me a copy of your pictures. I seen two other people with the Note 9 and they weren't as open with their phone as I was. It's cool though, to each his own.
I asked them did the know how to use the Spen to take pictures and they said sure. I imagine that I'm on their camera roll somewhere acting a fool. 😁 giggidy

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Probably the screen and SPEN. Good stuff

p.s. I really wish I could say the camera, but coming from the Pixel 2 XL, it is not quite as great. But still very good overall.

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I use my phone for work... so the big screen and ability to multi task and review documents.

Also, coming from the HTC 10 I find the modem and call quality on this phone to be superior.

R

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Not sure.. well the first thing that came to mind was the 9's size and how well it fits in my hand. It handles everything I need to do with it and then some. I love using a bluetooth keyboard with it when at work or sitting for long periods. Has a great display and is nice and smooth, quick too.

Winding down from a long work day.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I enjoy the spen capabilities, I love the screen size especially for gaming and watching movies/TV Shows/YouTube. I love how my phone has a lot of storage so I don't have to worry about running out of space with apps and media. I love that it's finally in my favorite color - blue! This phone is my favorite phone I have owned by far!

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Do you use a coloring app?
Hello, folks,

Just another "let's have a fun discussion" thread.

So, if you had to pick just one... and for the purpose of this thread you do, LOL... thing that is your favorite thing about the Note 9, what would it be and what is your favorite way to use it?

For example, for me it's the S-Pen, and despite the fact that I use it for a TON of things because I simply love it and what it can do... my favorite, do not pass Go, do not collect $200, use for it is...

COLORING !!

Yes, this 51 year old, quasi-adult, male enjoys coloring on his phone, LOL.

I find it relaxing and it totally takes my mind off of things, and I just get lost in coloring. I'm no artist mind you... I don't draw anything but stick figures... I just color what others draw. And don't get me started on the talent some of these folks have, and using an S-Pen no less !!

So, there you have it... my favorite thing about my Note 9, (and I love a LOT about it don't get me wrong), is the S-Pen, and my favorite use of the S-Pen is to color.

They say admitting it is the first step to recovery :)

Now... how about you?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Not so much the S-Pen since I rarely use it. The thrill is gone after owning all but one of the Note series.

I love the Bluetooth feature of it.

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I use the S-pen a little, not really heavy user but i guess that's my favorite thing. Because somehow I totally have no feelings for S9+ which is essentially a "Note 9 without the S-pen"

CaribMas

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
My favorite thing about the Note 9? For me it's the 4000mah battery that lasts all day without having to worry about recharging.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
The 1 favourite thing I like about the N9 is the N9 and all it brings to the table for my wants and needs. ;)

This has to be the most complete phone I've ever owned.