YouTube Update: No navigation bar when full screen

nairnzy#AC

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey so I am enjoying the latest version of YouTube's android app but I really miss having the navigation bar when watching a video full screen. I was playing around with a New Nexus 7 today and noticed that is has the nav bar which left me wondering if maybe there is just a bug on my end? I'm using the Galaxy S3 running 4.1.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey so I am enjoying the latest version of YouTube's android app but I really miss having the navigation bar when watching a video full screen. I was playing around with a New Nexus 7 today and noticed that is has the nav bar which left me wondering if maybe there is just a bug on my end? I'm using the Galaxy S3 running 4.1.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated

A good question would be what were the versions on each device? It would be interesting to know.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've seen a number of posts about this problem. It seems to be mostly with certain Samsung devices. Hopefully Google/YouTube will fix it with next update. It might help to post this feedback here: Google Groups