Z3 Bumper

GeoB301

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello, everyone! When I was doing some research on accessories available for the Z3 before it was released I noticed that I couldn't find a Bumper for the Z3 and/or Z3 Play. I found a few forums showing how others had purchased a case and did some DIYing to cut the back off to have a makeshift bumper because a legit bumper wasn't made.

To my surprise and relief, Verizon Wireless DOES have a bumper available for the Z3. My current set up is the Z Force with a bumper, ZAGG screen protector, and battery moto mod, so this was huge for me.

Because I couldn't find any bumpers available on Amazon or eBay, I wanted to make sure others were made aware that this is available.

If you need it, it's SKU MOTXT192917BKGY

I'm pumped and can't wait to get this phone in my hands! I know a lot of people are saying the specs aren't as good as they should be for a 2018 flagship, but I think the price point and the features are enough for me and most users. The Moto Mods (camera, battery packs, and JBL speaker) are extras that I use daily so I'm glad that Motorola offered an update. I'm a little bummed in the lack of Shattershield, but I'm hoping the bumper and protector combo is sufficient!

Have a great day!

Last edited:

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for this! I will not use a mod without a bumper.

Update.

Got the Bumper and the ZAGG. These items were not on the site when I ordered my phone this morning. Again thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Sounds good. Verizon has had bumpers available for all Moto Z phones they've sold.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC