Zagg Invisible Shield..SO MANY BUBBLES!

MrToneBoneZ

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I recently purchased and attempted to apply a zagg full body invisible shield screen protector to my new note edge. The problem is there are more bubbles on the screen than I can count! I contacted Zagg customer service and they stated that all bubbles disappear on their own. Does anyone know if there is truth to that? Thanks!

Sammytheorangutan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Some bubbles DO disappear as the moisture evaporates and the adhesive sets. Probably the best way to apply a screen protector is with a tiny spray of soapy water (just a TOUCH, don't soak it). You can move the screen protector around and it's easier to squeegy out most bubbles. The thicker the screen protector, the less the soapy water will do.

glidersgalore

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I did the Zagg dry install. The first day there were lots if bubbles. By the third day they all were gone.
I still prefer Ghost Armor over Zach.

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I did not know there was a zagg screen protector for the Edge, do you have a link where I can buy one? From what I remember after applying a zagg on my SG3 there were some bubbles that disappeared after a few days.

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine disappeared to the point that it is impossible to tell I have a screen protector. But I only had about 3-4 to start.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

redhat1001

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I did not know there was a zagg screen protector for the Edge, do you have a link where I can buy one? From what I remember after applying a zagg on my SG3 there were some bubbles that disappeared after a few days.
AT&T have them for order on their website.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I got the Zagg too. Mine went on perfect. No bubbles. I usually use tempered glass but this will do.

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Does the front piece curve around the edge? Is there even a back zagg cover? I am not sure how it would work on the back faux leather rough styled back which is not a smooth surface.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Does the front piece curve around the edge? Is there even a back zagg cover? I am not sure how it would work on the back faux leather rough styled back which is not a smooth surface.
It does curve around the Edge and has the back cover. Went on great.

glidersgalore

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Dagger does have a back panel cover. I think it makes it slippery and slick. I peeled mine off. I went back to. Ghost Armor, they have a great cover for the screen and they also cover the 3 sides and the camera.

MrToneBoneZ

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all of the responses! Just wanted to let everyone know that after about 4 days all of the bubbles went away and I cannot even tell that the screen protector is on. I would highly recommend this to any note edge user, especially because it covers the edge too!

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I added the zagg to the front and back. Can't tell its there. However if I look closely, I see what looks like a small eyebrow hair under the shield on my home screen. I can only see it if I look very closely under bright light with the screen off so I will live with it. Only sucks to know it's there lurking :)

MrToneBoneZ

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I also applied the zagg protector to the back, I thought it came out terrible at first but after a few days all of the bubbles are gone. Like Paradroid said, I can barely tell it is there.

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
i have tryd a lot of screenprotectors but i can,t get them good on the screen
i had also clear . coat i don,t like it
it feels sticky and that i don,t like and bubbles etc.

i live in the Netherlands i can,t order one with i can put self on it

get the screen soon get scrathes if i don,t have a screenprotector on it

i am annoing this but i want the must a screenprotector on it but i am so clumbsy that i can,t get it on

and the zagg or gosht amor i can,t buy them at all
no site where i can order it
not by amazone there theyy say your adress is not correct i had 10 times tried to change it burt doesn,t work
even t he people witch i had chat with couldn,t help me

i am very frustrated about this

does anyone from you also living in the Netherlands and had bough one of both screenprotectors

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo