Zagg Invisible Shield

rousea24

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I had the screen coverage only put on my X and had a Seidio Innocase covering the rest. Well, I broke the Innocase removing it to clean my screen.

I've decided now to get the "Shield" on the rest of my phone.

Should I get the Full Body or the Full Body Maximum Coverage? I'm guessing the max coverage covers the top, bottom and sides while the regular full body doesn't.

I'm thinking just the regular full body, but am I tempting fate by leaving the top, bottom and sides exposed?

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Usually there is a "Screen only" and "Full body". If you have money to burn spend it. I am guessing there is a "Cost" difference from the two.

Are you a person that can be upgraded?

I used to buy all the Zagg protectors, till I replaced soooo many electronic devices that it became pointless, (Six different BB's, iPods, Droids, iPads).

Go naked.

In six months when something craps on the phone, or its lost, or stolen replace it. You will be sick of replacing the damn Invisishield. Before you know it your N2E2 will be up and you will be on a DUAL CORE 2.66 GHZ Android 4.96 Strudel.

But we are in a recession, so spend it! Keep that economic wheel chruning.

After about four months I found the edges peeling and getting gooked up anyways.

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
After about four months I found the edges peeling and getting gooked up anyways.

This is really true. I have one on my iTouch, and the edges are so full of gook that I am at the point where I am thinking of pulling the back off.

The Best Buy guy that I talk to all the time, said the Droid X Full Body and Max Coverage will fall off, it's only a matter of when, and I was better off getting a hard case.

Right now, I have the screen shield, and nothing else. (I use the car dock all the time.)

I think that you are better off just going naked, and saving some money.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I agree my dx is totally naked no case no screen protector, not a scratch on it

I use to hav both on both devices now both devices naked

Sent Using TaPaTalk

JetJock79

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking of just getting the screen protector, but am worried about the picture quality getting distorted. Have you found this to be true with the zagg shield for the DX? I have it on the Storm2 and I noticed the crispness of the picture was definetly hurt.

I agree....don't get the full protection because it will peel, or build up gunk and then the only way to clean is to replace it (and at $30+....that's steep). Go for silicone case so you can take it off, or put it on in matter of seconds.....or even replace twice before you get to the amount you paid fr the zagg shield.

GatorPT

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the full body coverage on my phone , and i could not be happier . I have the feeling of security all day knowing i cannot scratch my X.

danny1228

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I have just the screen sheild and I have to say im not too happy with it. Im not liking the tiny bubbles that are left behind. the package says it will dissapear after 2 or 3 days and im going on a week now. Used the squeegee and removed as much as I could but still not clear. Had a full body on my storm 2 in the past and the corners roll up and funk up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali