ZAGG invisibleSHIELD Discussion

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
It actually would with most cases, but I don't see the need to buy full body coverage if you're going to use a case. From a practical perspective, it's really a waste of money unless you're really OCD about keeping your phone in mint condition.

Seriously. If you're going to be that anal about your phone, wait for the Otterbox to come out. Those suckers have a thin plastic layer, a thick plastic layer and then a soft rubber layer on the outside.

Romoko

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm going to go with the InvisibleShield by ZAGG. I have a $5 off coupon anyways :)

The matte finish is the only positive thing I have to say for the Verizon covers.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i have a clear coat on my incredible, and with my X coming in today, i want to get either a clear coat or an invisibleshield.

i dont think clear coat has an x screen protector yet, and my best buy only has the full body one for the x...is there any other place that has them available to buy in store?

peargirl

Jul 16, 2010
www.peargirly.com
I have the Invisibleshield on my X and I have no complaints :)

I had an InvisibleShield on my Tour and messed it up when putting it on and there was always one stinkin bubble or dust or whatever it was that I couldn't get to go away.

It bugged me SO much that I had to just get something else.

My fault though, while putting it on...other than that, it was awesome!

zachflauaus

Jul 8, 2010
twitter.com
Re: Discuss Screen Protectors Here

I wish InvisibleShield had a matte option for the screen protector. I've really gotten used to the feel but I hate the rainbow grain on the Verizon one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

windycityrider

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
i don't like the screen protectors that require a "wet" application. zagg is ok, i have used it and it has done the job but the finish of the screen loses it's smoothness over time. the screen protectors from verizon are actually pretty nice. i bought them to have something to put on my phone right away in order to get the screen protected. however, once the screen patronus is available that will be my choice of screen protector. goes on dry and extremely clear.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
i don't like the screen protectors that require a "wet" application. zagg is ok, i have used it and it has done the job but the finish of the screen loses it's smoothness over time. the screen protectors from verizon are actually pretty nice. i bought them to have something to put on my phone right away in order to get the screen protected. however, once the screen patronus is available that will be my choice of screen protector. goes on dry and extremely clear.

Care to elaborate?

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Finally had it with the verizon screen protectors as well. Giving it a shot without; at least till I can get an invisible shield.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Basically, from first hand experience, the zagg invisible shield is the best. It gives the best protection and scratch resistance, while still being very clear and it adds a nice touch. I just picked mine up from Best Buy for $21.

I had the verizon 3 pack of protectors before this, and they were very disappointing. They made the phone cloudy - due to the idea they are "anti-glare". Also they do not cover the entire screen. - $15.

Edit: I honestly think they have improved the design on the invisible shield. I have had one on every phone, and it seems to be much clearer than previous versions.

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I didn't want to wait for shipping. so i went to best buy tonight and picked up 2 zagg shields for our 2 X's
When i took the shield out of the package i lined it up to the droid x and it didn't seem to cover the screen all the way,
I want 100% of the "glass" surface to be covered, not just the parts that light up.

so to give you an idea of what I'm talking about
if i perfectly matched it up at the bottom, which the edge basically touches the hard buttons, then at the top, only about half of the word Motorola is covered.

this is like 97% coverage. not 100%

do other Zagg users find this to be true? or did i just get a defective shield?

I'm not sure if i should return them to best buy or what.
but i want something that covers 100% of the glass

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
just finished with the ZAGG IS install-

4814485382_6ca7c5c4b3_z.jpg

back

4813864353_98b3f9eca8_z.jpg

front

Forum statistics

Threads
Members