ARCHIVED: Zefie's CM7 for the Optimus V (Current: 03012011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I love the fact that people keep reviving this old thread looking for cm7, when IHO is always one of the first threads on this topic, i don't know how you can over look it

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I love the fact that people keep reviving this old thread looking for cm7, when IHO is always one of the first threads on this topic, i don't know how you can over look it

Sadly if you google optimus v cm7 the first two options is asop and zefie...

I wish the mods would lock this thread. I mean its stupid to keep it open. They have to see the comments and responses.

zachary droid

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
hey im tryin that now, but i have the asop cmod on now but it wont let me use the market how can i fix that and when im in recovery how do i select an option like wipe all i can do is scroll down im using rom manager too

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Please, at the very least, SKIM the thread before you post in it. This rom is dead. Go to the IHO Backside thread and follow those instructions.

Also, don't use ROM Manager.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up Im going to report this thread everyday until somebody on the mod team takes five minutes and locks this thread and edits the title to reflect it is a outdated and non supported rom. I suggest the community does the same.

asop flipped us the bird and bailed why do the people that have stuck around have to deal with the people that want to be cool and say they have cm7 on their "droid" phone? Every few months shortly after Virgin puts the phone on sale this thread gets brought back from the dead. Then there is fifteen new threads because some tard didnt bother researching the thread or anything to do with this rom.

Reactions: thewraith420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello