Zerolemon extended battery for Note 4

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I think I'll be picking up a normal spare battery or two probably from anker. With fast charging and a back up battery I don't see a need for a huge extended battery.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I think I'll be picking up a normal spare battery or two probably from anker. With fast charging and a back up battery I don't see a need for a huge extended battery.

Ensure to pick one up with your 50 percent off coupon for registering your Note 4 :). It's about 25 bucks after shipping and tax.

marshall chaney

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Just got my note 4 the other day. Can't say I miss my note2 with my zero lemon. Phone has a super fast charge. Since I'm a truck driver I have 2 charge with a car charger. Take about 45min to fully charge with screen off. But still looking forward to the zero lemon.

Iyad Gabbour

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Is Anker better then Mugen? I had the latter for my Note 3, and couldn't say i was happy. On a heavy day it will hardly make it till 7-8 pm starting from 8-9 am. Mostly music and web (and of coarse not the whole time as i will be at work)

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
no need for anything other than what i got with the phone but did order 2 spares. one for my luggage, one for the golf bag in case i ever need it

McLovin2

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Now it's almost Thanksgiving, had my Note 4 for over a month, and still no ZeroLemon battery for it. WTF? Last time I believe anything that ZeroLemon says about release dates. Love their batteries, but starting to wonder about that company.

Joe Nunya

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Well I just got my Note 4 yesterday and have already put it on the charger 3 X LOL
I got on it this morning after being on the charger all night, started at 8am, just played with the phone, did the usual things you have to do with a brand new phone downloading apps setting it up and just web surfing and about 3 minutes of watching a video just to see what the screen looks like.
Went from 100% down to 65% in 2 1/2 hours, for me that's woefully inadequate. That gives it maybe a 5 hour straight usage time.
While it is nice to be able to charge it back to full from that 65% in about 30 minutes there are times that you just do not want to hassle charging your phone.
I assume with the 10,000Ah battery I would have been around 85% in that same 2 1/2 hours of usage which is more in line with what it should be from the factory for a so called $800 phone ($300 with contract). and that doesn't even count what the battery will be like in about a year as it loses power.
My only concern would be will the phone fit into the VR Gear and if not then how long will the standard battery last with no doubt what should be a battery hog accessory?
On a normal day where you basically just talk on it a few minutes, check email and the weather a couple times and maybe google a couple things spending a total of about 30 minutes max then of course the standard battery should be more than adequate all day long.
But a Phablet is going to be used much more than that on average.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish they made like a 5000 mah battery for this phone as well. 10,000 is a little over kill for this phone. Kind of unnecessary as the battery is already great. Just need a little bit more juice to last all day.

I just want them to hurry up. There are no batteries yet for this phone. Well other than Samsung batteries and we all know those are overpriced Lol.

z2x2

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
The Note 4 10,000mah battery/case from ZeroLemon is now available for pre-order with an official listed available date of 12/22/2014

Can't post links (just created this account to let you guys know) - but either search on Amazon or visit ZeroLemon's website and check it out.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Well I just got my Note 4 yesterday and have already put it on the charger 3 X LOL
I got on it this morning after being on the charger all night, started at 8am, just played with the phone, did the usual things you have to do with a brand new phone downloading apps setting it up and just web surfing and about 3 minutes of watching a video just to see what the screen looks like.
Went from 100% down to 65% in 2 1/2 hours, for me that's woefully inadequate. That gives it maybe a 5 hour straight usage time.
While it is nice to be able to charge it back to full from that 65% in about 30 minutes there are times that you just do not want to hassle charging your phone.
I assume with the 10,000Ah battery I would have been around 85% in that same 2 1/2 hours of usage which is more in line with what it should be from the factory for a so called $800 phone ($300 with contract). and that doesn't even count what the battery will be like in about a year as it loses power.
My only concern would be will the phone fit into the VR Gear and if not then how long will the standard battery last with no doubt what should be a battery hog accessory?
On a normal day where you basically just talk on it a few minutes, check email and the weather a couple times and maybe google a couple things spending a total of about 30 minutes max then of course the standard battery should be more than adequate all day long.
But a Phablet is going to be used much more than that on average.
If your phone is hitting 65% after only 2 hours, it's either still in the initial setup phase, or you have a couple of apps set up that are constantly running in the background.

If I used my phone for the same amount of time that you're describing, I'd be somewhere 80-90%.

Mine has been off charger for +/- 3 hours, streaming audio for 90 minutes, browsing the Web and this forum for about an hour. I'm still at 91%.

Joe Nunya

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
If your phone is hitting 65% after only 2 hours, it's either still in the initial setup phase, or you have a couple of apps set up that are constantly running in the background.

If I used my phone for the same amount of time that you're describing, I'd be somewhere 80-90%.

Mine has been off charger for +/- 3 hours, streaming audio for 90 minutes, browsing the Web and this forum for about an hour. I'm still at 91%.

I did have an App called "Accupedo" basically a pedometer that for some stupid reason will keep running in the background for absolutely no reason at all and it is a battery hog.
My battery has gotten better now that I "force stop" that app after each use.
Right now I am at 69% after 10 hours 35 minutes and that was using the Accupedo for about 2 hours, checking email many times and posting on G+ quite a bit.
So not good and not bad.
I'm not sure what I want to do, not sure if I want a GIANT phone with the 10,000Ah battery and case that will probably be hard to get into my pocket or just stick with the standard battery and put a simple screen protector over it call it a good deal.

manbat2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Pre-Ordered mine on Amazon today !!

Sent from my SCH-I605 / Galaxy Note 2 / JB 4.3 / Unlocked, Rooted, ROMed and Devil3ed !!... using Tapatalk v 2.4.13

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I wish they made like a 5000 mah battery for this phone as well. 10,000 is a little over kill for this phone. Kind of unnecessary as the battery is already great. Just need a little bit more juice to last all day.

I just want them to hurry up. There are no batteries yet for this phone. Well other than Samsung batteries and we all know those are overpriced Lol.

That is what i want also
wish they made a slimmer battery option also :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware