ZTE Blade MAXZ interested.mom full Can't use SD?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I had previously an LG K20 plus. I do a lot of work on my phone on a product tester therefore I need to keep things at my fingertips on my phone. So when I had the K20 plus which ultimately I've decided I really didn't like the phone but at least on what phone you have the option for most downloaded apps from the Play Store what have you you have the option to switch to an SD card which I have an SD card. Love you all. Find out what this ZTE or maybe I'm wrong but that's why I'm asking this question that the blade zMAX it doesn't allow you to put any thing on your SD card other than music that's what the lady told me at Metro are you kidding me this is after I bought the phone. And it was a different shop I called. I bought the phone from a gentleman and when I asked him that he said oh yeah just put your email in and everything will come back he was in a rush to get me out of the store he had many customers. So I'm trying to find out why because I've only downloaded five things from the Play Store and I'm already at 14 gigabytes of internal storage used. That ain't gonna fly sorry to say that is not going to fly that is not what I need on my phone I need the option to switch the apps that I don't use all the time but need them anyway to be on an SD card and have an 8 gigabyte SD card for a reason and it's not to listen to music or watch movies or download or any of that stuff. Now I've seen a lot of things searching the net about moving stuff to your SD card especially with this particular phone and can somebody just give me a straight answer can you or can you not because from the looks of it on my end going into the ABS to settings the apps in the settings and then storage there is no button there to say move to the SD card so can someone please help me I am like freaking out!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Not all phones support the Move to SD feature. If you don't see that option in the Settings>Apps menu for any app, then the phone doesn't support it. If the phone is running Marshmallow or above, then it might support Adoptable Storage, where you can format the SD card to act as part of Internal Storage. You can determine this by selecting the Format SD Card option in Settings>Storage​ and seeing if there's an option to format as Internal Storage vs Portable Storage.