Incipio EDGE Case is NOW IN STOCK! SILICRYLIC coming soon?

lippstuh

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the EDGE case has been released and is for sale: Incipio HTC Thunderbolt EDGE Hard Shell Slider Case, HTC Thunderbolt Soft Shell Case, HTC Thunderbolt Hard Shell Case, HTC Thunderbolt Carrying Cases, HTC Thunderbolt Premium Cases

I emailed Incipio asking if they will release their Feather case for our Thunderbolt and this is the response I received:

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have plans to release our feather case for the HTC Thunderbolt at this time. We do plan to release our SILICRYLIC and EDGE cases within the next 2-3 weeks. We are more than happy to add you to our notification list if you would like. If so, we ask that you please reply directly to this email. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Jenna A.
Customer Service Team
Incipio Technologies
800-733-0088
support@myincipio.com

Last edited:

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Not a fan of either options, since Seidio (and Otterbox) offers very similar products. But I'll wait and see what the final product will look like.

lippstuh

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
im not a fan of seido or otterbox.... i don't need a tank in my pocket. i'm not clumsy so I don't need the protection from dropping my phone. so this might be for me since case-mate has some quality issues.

Reactions: SPD

roxy surf

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I had the silicrylic for my BB Storm and Tour and they were very nice cases, I just didn't like how the silicone part started looking dirty after awhile

Edit: I had the case-mate hybrid for my Tour, not the silicrylic, but it was very similar to the silicrylic I used on my Storm..

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
im not a fan of seido or otterbox.... i don't need a tank in my pocket. i'm not clumsy so I don't need the protection from dropping my phone. so this might be for me since case-mate has some quality issues.
I am just like you on the "not wanting a tank in my pocket". I got the Case-Mate Barely There and can honestly say there are no quality issues at all. The thing fits perfect like a glove and offers just the right amount of protection I was looking for. Feels great in the hand too. I highly recommend it.

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am just like you on the "not wanting a tank in my pocket". I got the Case-Mate Barely There and can honestly say there are no quality issues at all. The thing fits perfect like a glove and offers just the right amount of protection I was looking for. Feels great in the hand too. I highly recommend it.

I would buy it, if they had more colors to choose from.

JakesPrePlus

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I love the SILICRYLIC, I really want one. Is it the same one they sell at the Verizon store for the iPhone? I saw someone buy a pink one while I was there and it looked exactly like the pink SILICRYLIC on their website.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That's the other type of case I used on my BlackBerry Tour back in the day! I forgot all about Incipio and I had a Feather case. The Edge case reminds me of the Seidio Surface except it's a one piece right?

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
That's the other type of case I used on my BlackBerry Tour back in the day! I forgot all about Incipio and I had a Feather case. The Edge case reminds me of the Seidio Surface except it's a one piece right?

It's like the Surface. It's a two piece slide case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress