Black screen w/ Exchange Activesync settings

markewallace

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
(Not sure if this has to do with me being rooted and on a custom ROM or not. Apologies if it's a general generic Android problem.)

I'm running BAMF Forever 1.0.7 on my Thunderbolt. Sometime recently (don't know when), synchronization with my company's Exchange server stopped working. When I went to finally try to figure out why yesterday, I found that -- when I click on the Exchange ActiveSync icon under Accounts -- all that I get is a completely black screen. No settings, no nothing on the screen at all. Normally that wouldn't bug me much. I would just go in and delete the account and set it back up, but I can't figure out how to do that either.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? Is there another tool somewhere that I can use to delete the account? Or, is there an upgraded ActiveSync that I can go get somewhere?

Thanks,

Mark

markewallace

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Eh, well, I gave up. I tried everything I could think of and couldn't fix it. Wiped and went to Gingeritis, and it's okay now. I doubt that BAMF had anything to do with it, but I figured that I'd go play with Gingeritis along the way.

Mark

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty