Titanium Backup Pro restore from Dropbox

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Recently, my T-Bolt was in the middle of downloading data from cloud storage (quite a bit of it), and the battery quickly ran out, and then the phone powered off.
When I charged it most of the data on the SD card was gone, I had most of it on another SD so I restored from backup. My last Titanium Backup on SD card was deleted.
The day before, I had used Titanium Backup to upload a backup to Dropbox. All I need is data from one app., does anyone know if it is possible to restore data from one app from Dropbox, or would i have to download the whole backup which is a huge download, and I am trying to avoid it.

Thanks.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Titanium Backup stores each application separately so you should be able to restore the settings just for that app without issues.

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Thank you but I found out that you can only download the whole backup rather than only one app from Dropbox.

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh, I guess it must compress them when they upload them because normally the backup apps are not together...

It all came down without an issue, and I was able to restore it, although I had to bring it all down.

I remember I was hesitant about paying the money for this app when I got it six months ago, but honestly, it was well worth the money.