What app is causing this alarm?

Joerg Poetzsch

Jan 11, 2018
Visit site
I have a daily alarm going off on my TicWatch E3 at 8:30 a.m., want to disable it, but can't figure what app is causing it. It's not the regular Alarm app or Sleep as android, I checked those. I looked through the list of all installed apps, but can't find any suspect. Very weird.

From the appearance (color) it might belong to the app "Phone battery", but that doesn't have alarms.

You can have a look at the screenshot here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgXAimxOcew95JxS4n2eS5kW3EpopQ?e=lJfast

Thanks!
J

Last edited:

Ben xfg

Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
I have a daily alarm going off on my TicWatch E3 at 8:30 a.m., want to disable it, but can't figure what app is causing it. It's not the regular Alarm app or Sleep as android, I checked those. I looked through the list of all installed apps, but can't find any suspect. Very weird.

From the appearance (color) it might belong to the app "Phone battery", but that doesn't have alarms.

You can have a look at the screenshot here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgXAimxOcew95JxS4n2eS5kW3EpopQ?e=lJfast

Thanks!
J

Try snoozing the alarm, then it should become a notification in the notification tray. From there you should be able to tap on the notification to open its' respective app.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the Ticwatch forum for more specific traffic.

Joerg Poetzsch

Jan 11, 2018
Visit site
To let you know how the issue finally got resolved: I tried to snooze the alarm when it rang, expecting a notification to be created. But that did not happen. What i did next was to completely turn off the TicWatch (not just reboot). That killed the alarm, and it never came back on.

Ben xfg

Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
To let you know how the issue finally got resolved: I tried to snooze the alarm when it rang, expecting a notification to be created. But that did not happen. What i did next was to completely turn off the TicWatch (not just reboot). That killed the alarm, and it never came back on.

Cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles