New to Charge forum (thanks to VZ tiered its goodbye Bionic)

fundragon

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
What is the tap and hold brightness? I do that and it got brighter but won't go back

Tap and hold at the top left of the screen, and it should get dim... a quarter of the way to the right at the top, and it should be around 25%... it's like having a brightness slider across the top of the screen.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Have the custom rom guys got anything that offers Netflix streaming and Google Talk video chatting (to someone on a PC) enabled on the Charge?

Yeah, I know they ?will come eventually? but I?ve been burned by that argument on my last phone. Those are my two main sticking points before getting a new phone.

-Suntan

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, I got the news today from a CSR that the information I received last week from another CSR was incorrect and I did not have to jump on a 4G to lock in. Yeah I feel a little cheated for being pushed into a phone and don't get me wrong the Charge is a sweet phone but it wasn't what I have been waiting for the last 6+ months. Probably will return it and wait out the rest of my time with my Storm 2 until the Bionic comes out. I did get an awsome taste into the Android world and cannot wait to get back into it once the phone I have long been awaiting for comes out. Just sucks my hand was forced by mis-information from a CSR prematurely but thank god I am within my 14.

mtva24#WN

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, I got the news today from a CSR that the information I received last week from another CSR was incorrect and I did not have to jump on a 4G to lock in. Yeah I feel a little cheated for being pushed into a phone and don't get me wrong the Charge is a sweet phone but it wasn't what I have been waiting for the last 6+ months. Probably will return it and wait out the rest of my time with my Storm 2 until the Bionic comes out. I did get an awsome taste into the Android world and cannot wait to get back into it once the phone I have long been awaiting for comes out. Just sucks my hand was forced by mis-information from a CSR prematurely but thank god I am within my 14.

same here, i called them askin if it was ok to switch my storm 2 to say an android or iphone, and they say i will be grandfathered in!

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
same here, i called them askin if it was ok to switch my storm 2 to say an android or iphone, and they say i will be grandfathered in!
yeah i asked my wife if she wanted to take my charge instead but she thinks its way to complex and she hates how the camera overexadgerates colors like reds and stuff. She just wants to get a Xperia and call it a day

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Ill hope on this. I too was waiting for the bionic. I couldn't stand my iPhone any longer and made this my first android phone. Love it. Glad I made the move sooner than later because I'm not sure the bionic will ever come out!! The only thing I hate is cut and paste. Seriously fix that. I rooted day 1 running gummycharged with launcher pro and OC kernel. Phone can be sluggish sometimes but that's coming from iPhone 4 which had its speed and that's it. Anyways I guess my custom Tom doesn't have the brightness trick or maybe because I'm on auto brightness?? Also I'd love an HTC esque rom sometime too. Gingerbread will wait until that's rootable else there isn't a point to me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
yeah i asked my wife if she wanted to take my charge instead but she thinks its way to complex and she hates how the camera overexadgerates colors like reds and stuff. She just wants to get a Xperia and call it a day

Well its done. Thanks for the help navigating the Charge guys and see you around the droid forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer