07-26-2011 05:22 PM
33 12
tools
    How are you guys charging your phones? I've always found that charging solely from the usb results in the best battery life your me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    07-24-2011 12:33 AM
    Im getting really lousy battery life. I am hoping that when I root and flash a different Rom it will get better. I can't even get 6 house with minimal use. Having major force close issues with the stock email app and i can't get Google voice to work. Did I get a lemon?

07-25-2011 08:11 PM
    For the last couple of days my battery has drained. I've had my phone since May I've gotten pretty good battery use with minimum use (taking about 5-10 pics and sending about 5-10 texts), but for the last two days it has drained to about 10-20% when I'm not using it. I don't know if I've gotten a bad battery or not (my phone has been getting hot), and it has me concerned.

I usually charge at home through the ac. I've turned off GPS and mobile data to see if that's what draining the battery, but before this happened they were turned on and I had no problems. I checked my battery and it said 96% was used by dialer and 2% by cell standby. Also, the screen hasn't been as responsive as it was in the past...just now when I was going to my home screen, it went dark for about 30 seconds before it finally showed my home screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

07-26-2011 08:47 AM
    I noticed last night while my phone was charging......it beeped and said charging.turned.off, phone is too hot.to charge. Whats up with that?

07-26-2011 11:51 AM
    I noticed last night while my phone was charging......it beeped and said charging.turned.off, phone is too hot.to charge. Whats up with that?

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. I'm rooted using gummycharged 1.9.1 FE and i got 17 hours of battery life with about 20% remaining. This included having all options turned on (in a 4g area also) and at the gym for 2 hours using playerpro the whole time. Texting, a little surfing, emailing, not really limiting my phone usage at all. I made it a point not to put it on the charger also.

I do the battery calibration also.

Just my 2 cents. Maybe try the calibration. or get a new battery.
    07-26-2011 01:34 PM
    I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. I'm rooted using gummycharged 1.9.1 FE and i got 17 hours of battery life with about 20% remaining. This included having all options turned on (in a 4g area also) and at the gym for 2 hours using playerpro the whole time. Texting, a little surfing, emailing, not really limiting my phone usage at all. I made it a point not to put it on the charger also.

I do the battery calibration also.

Just my 2 cents. Maybe try the calibration. or get a new battery.
    Do you have brightness at 100%?
    07-26-2011 01:44 PM
    Do you have brightness at 100%?
    Auto brightness all the time. I'm usually indoors.

07-26-2011 05:10 PM
    What is battery calibration?
    07-26-2011 05:22 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD