Thinnest case that preserves the form factor of the DNA

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I also really like my body glove And for 15 bucks I couldn't beat it. But I picked up an s line only because it was $3. the body glove might not be the thinnest but it still is really thin And for me sometimes the power button is a little too touchy with the case

Yup, I agree. It's so odd to have almost the opposite problem, having it too easy to push :) . Though I find most times it is great.

MrVeda

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
So if the DNA took a tumble, would the nillken allow the screen to crack as if there was no case? Would the s case offer much better protection in a drop?

chickweedblur

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So if the DNA took a tumble, would the nillken allow the screen to crack as if there was no case? Would the s case offer much better protection in a drop?

If the phone somehow hit the corner or edge of something screen first, I'd guess it would crack, but that's true of most cases that don't cover the screen. The nilliken is about as minimal as it gets. It would protect the back, the two major sides, and provide a very small lip around the edges around the screen. That's it. The top and bottom are uncovered. It's really a case for people who might otherwise consider not using a case. For protection and feel I'd go with the Diz or Body Glove.

and.... I respectfully disagree with Disignori about the Nillikin looking cheap. Maybe because of the texture and matte finish it looks cheap in white or that coral/red but in black it looks great.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

and.... I respectfully disagree with Disignori about the Nillikin looking cheap. Maybe because of the texture and matte finish it looks cheap in white or that coral/red but in black it looks great.

That could definitely be it, I don't have the black.

The pics of the white and red ones looked so good on the website, in contrast to how they look in person (for me I guess). Most others really like them though, so I am quite in the minority with my opinion I think.

wxrusss8

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Here's another vote for the Diztronic TPU case. I got the black one and love it. It fits the phone like a glove. And it was only 12 bucks from Amazon.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Sabrina Fair

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a Fosmon S shape TPU case from Amazon. In my opinion, the case does a good job of preserving the form factor. They are sold on eBay also. But it was cheaper on Amazon - no shipping and no tax. I got a purple one. There is no hole for the notification light, but the light shines through the case. There is also a texture on the sides that allows you to get a good grip on the phone.

SoggyTempura

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I got the Droid branded case from VZW and it fits great. I am normally not one to use cases, but this one is nice. It doesn't add any bulk and the flexibility is nice. It's maybe a little slippery --- but does the job.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member