Nokia DT 910 and DNA

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Some nights my phone disconnects/reconnects over and over. Its usually around 3amish(its at 100%) and wakes me up. Anyone else experience this? I usually have to take the phone off and just set it down so I can get back to sleep.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The screen doesn't turn on for me. Maybe you could turn the brightness down?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have been using the 910 since the first week I got the phone and it (as far as know) hasn't happened. Not sure if it's due to the fact I use a night time desk clock thoughout the night.

AaronSimmons

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I had that issue a couple times, but it hasn't happened in a while. When it occurred with me was around 2ish am and it was only at 86%. It cycled between connecting and disconnected a couple times and then I just pulled it off the charger for the rest of the night. Having a 5" screen light up next to your head in the middle of the night is a little disturbing. Now I am careful in placing the phone so that it is centered the best I can manage to help ensure it doesn't do this (if that is what caused it). Fortunately it hasn't happened for a while or I'm just sleeping better.

stinger22

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I notice mine sitting here at my desk comes on to tell me it is charging every once and a while. Also note the white light never goes out even though the manual says it should when the unit reaches 100%.

Buickman

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Maybe the charging coil doesn't line up quite right on that model causing is to turn on and off. I have a DT-900 and I've found if I just throw it on there without making sure it is lined up right it keeps waking up to show connected/disconnected.

kevin5377

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine does that too. Seems after it gets too 100%, it stops charging, lights up to tell me so, then when it gets to 99% I'm guessing, it starts charging again and lights up again to tell me so. Quite annoying at 3am, I agree.

Sent from my Asus Transformer Prime on Android Central Forums

stinger22

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
The light doesn't go out with my replacement and it goes to sleep while on the charger even if I have the do not go to sleep while charging checked in settings.

Spider210

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
This seems to a known issue I called customer service for employees and it's a known issue. She told me if you unplug the charger and tap or smack it a few times it works again.

I got the red one and they sending me another one sure enough mine started working again after tapped it a few times

kevin5377

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused... Smacking the charger around makes the phone not light up?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums