Skype no longer compatible with DNA

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Skype is no longer compatible with the HTC DNA, so you can't install or update it. Still working if you have the old version installed. Hoping to find an apk file. I hear the bluetooth issue is resolved.

Sent from my HTC DNA

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Is this because it's not compatible with Sense any longer? I don't use Skype but that sucks. These days from the likes of Facebook, major services want their apps either baked in or nothing.

from my DNA

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to give it a try one of these days, I promise!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Idk if Skype has changed but with hangouts you can have multiple people chatting for free (Skype used to charge, idk if they Still do.) And they haven't been caught selling our information to the government :p

SouthernDroid

Banned
Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Idk if Skype has changed but with hangouts you can have multiple people chatting for free (Skype used to charge, idk if they Still do.) And they haven't been caught selling our information to the government :p

Thanks for the tip, man!

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I updated as well and let me tell you, this thing is buggy as heck. Sometimes the video of the other party doesn't work, sometimes it does. There are no bluetooth controls anymore and ending a call will freeze it up and I would have to force close it. Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy