Xprodock on sale @VW

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
On Verizonwireless.com the xprodock for the DNA is on sale for $19.98. I bought 2 for both my cars. Description is "HTC car mount for DNA". I took a chance and it is definitely the xprodock as received both yesterday.

Sent from my DNA

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. Does it work with the case or will I have to remove it?

Edit: Nevermind. I just looked on Amazon and it says it does.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
On Verizonwireless.com the xprodock for the DNA is on sale for $19.98. I bought 2 for both my cars. Description is "HTC car mount for DNA". I took a chance and it is definitely the xprodock as received both yesterday.

Sent from my DNA

Just a caution...picked this up at the Verizon store at the $20 today and at least the version from the store does not come with the charging cord that the Amazon version has.

Posted via Android Central App

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Just a caution...picked this up at the Verizon store at the $20 today and at least the version from the store does not come with the charging cord that the Amazon version has.

I would go back and get another one. I picked up one as well today, and it came with the charging cord.

Sent from my Asus TF1000000T

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Which cord are you talking about? Both of mine came with a 4" cord that goes from the back of mount to the phone. It did not come with one to go to your charger which would be an approx. 6' cord, and I didn't expect it to.

Sent from my DNA

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Which cord are you talking about? Both of mine came with a 4" cord that goes from the back of mount to the phone. It did not come with one to go to your charger which would be an approx. 6' cord, and I didn't expect it to.

Sent from my DNA

I should have been clearer. I got the same 4" cord. I already have a car charger.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my DNA

Mine came with the 4" cord that goes from the mount to the phone. Reading the Amazon reviews, it seems that the version that the manufacturer sells directly comes with a really long cord that goes from charger to dock.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, placed my order yesterday. $14.99 after our 25% discount. Thanks again.

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this toy4x. My wife and I both brought this back on June 19th fir 39.99 each. Called them up and long story short, they are crediting us the sale difference.

Once again,..thanks for posting.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I got the iBolt one in the mail today, has retail price of $29. 99. I assume I didn't get what was posted about?

Shawn_S

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you OP! I was just about to drop 40 to someone on eBay because it was out of stock at shop android. My wallet thanks you :-D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
HTC 6435mnt is correct. You should have got it for $19.99

Sent from my DNA

Yes, I did get it for $19.99 plus 25% off but I didn't get the xprodock. I got the iBolt one. Retail sticker on box says $29.99, not $39.99 like you guys are saying the xprodock is.

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I looked at my box and it has a tag of $29.99. Model HTC6435MNT. This IS the xprodock.

There is only one ibolt dock made exclusively for the DNA. Sounds like you got the correct one.

y2e4atyh.jpg

Sent from my DNA

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok then, I did get the right one. Won't be returning it then. Thanks! I thought I read above some paid $39.99 for it and since you were calling it an xprodock I thought I got something different. But that's the same box I got. Thanks.