How to move media from SD card to phone then back

tmonferdini

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got my daughter and husband new DInc 2's and they have memory cards in their current phones now that has things on them they want saved to their phone.

My question is how do you move stuff from the old memory card (2gb) to then phone, then back to the new memory card (16gb)?

Thanks,
Tracy

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Tracy the easiest way to migrate the data to then new memory cards is probably going to be using a computer. If you know exactly the files they are going to want on the new phones then you can just plug in the old ones copy all of those items to the desktop and then put them on the new SD card the same way. I would recommend not using any of the sync tools or anything else just drag and drop. If you have a SD card reader capable of reading micro SD and being plugged into the computer that will work as well.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I agree with vudu, you would be best suited by using a computer to transfer the information. Ideally having them both in at the same time would be best, plug the phone in and use USB mode, and then if you have a card reader. This way you can copy / paste from one right to the next.