DInc2 WiFi Connecting Issues

bravacentauri

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Bought my sister a DInc2. Trying to set up the WiFi at home. The device sees our home network, but is unable to connect. It's a constant "Scanning --> Connecting --> Disconnected" thing going on. We do not have anything password protected, and other laptops can log on just fine. The phone is able to connect to Starbucks, Panera wireless and the like.

Any ideas?

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Even though your other laptops can connect, double check your WiFi, cause it sounds like it's more of a problem with your internet than phone.

zrcr

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue and I noticed that re-connecting with a saved WiFi location and getting prompted to re-enter my master password storage password fixed the issue. Typically I have to do this after any restart.

kleinrider

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Bought my sister a DInc2. Trying to set up the WiFi at home. The device sees our home network, but is unable to connect. It's a constant "Scanning --> Connecting --> Disconnected" thing going on. We do not have anything password protected, and other laptops can log on just fine. The phone is able to connect to Starbucks, Panera wireless and the like.

Any ideas?

i have the same issues sometimes. Every other wireless device has no issues, just my phone, rebooted still nothing. I have no issues with other wireless networks

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me at work. I was getting the wifi signal on my phone but no signal was being sent or received. I deleted the wifi connection from my phone and then signed up for it again and it all works now. Not sure but I think the wifi signal from the company next door was causing problems.