Buying a Used DInc 2. Need help

Couck#WN

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
So I have had the OG Incredible since launch day and love it. But recently its been acting up and the speaker is crackling. Instead of paying the hundred dollar fee verizon wants to replace it I though I'd pick up the DInc 2 instead. I was just hoping people might have some answers to a few questions.

1. Is the sum card used for international use? What if the user phone doesn't have it?

2. Are there any common issues I should look out for on used DInc 2's

3. What is the battery life like compared to the OG Incredible and other androids? My incredible is not so good on battery life

4. What has your experience been like and would you buy the phone again?

Thanks

Sent from my OG Incredible using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

JKeigh

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
You may have already bought one, but I'll have you know I finally registered after a year of lurking so I could answer this. :)

1. Yes, that is what the SIM card is for, and you can get one from Verizon.

2. The issues I've most read about are loose charging ports and low speakerphone and call volume. If you're buying one in person, check the port, and also make a test call to see if it'll suit you. My port was loose from day one, but I didn't want to mess with an exchange, so I put a good case on it and it's been fine.

3. The battery life on my Dinc2 is outstanding, better than any other phone I've owned. I'm a moderate to heavy user, and at bedtime it's typically still about half charged. Last weekend, I hooked it up to a speaker to stream some Tune In radio outside, and four hours later I still had a 50% charge.

4. We have two Dinc2s in our house, and neither of us have regrets. It's worked great and the display is just the right size, IMO. I did one factory reset in 14 months of owning it, but no warranty exchanges or other problems on either phone.

I hope you find a good one! Best of luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa