Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with the charger for my DInc2. When I insert it into the port, the silver metallic part doesn't go in all the way, there is about 1/3 that doesn't go in, and it doesn't 'clip in', so it's very easy to dislodge. The phone charges fine, so this is more of an annoyance than anything, but what's up with that? This isn't the original charger that came with the phone, which if I can remember correctly, didn't do this. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Why isn't my charger going in all the way?-img_1961.jpg  
    10-21-2014 07:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I've seen this situation before--it's probably just a variation in how deep the port is or how long the plug is. If it works, I don't think it's anything to worry about. You may just want to check the port to make sure there isn't any debris caught in there.
    Welcome to Android Central! I've seen this situation before--it's probably just a variation in how deep the port is or how long the plug is. If it works, I don't think it's anything to worry about. You may just want to check the port to make sure there isn't any debris caught in there.
    10-22-2014 02:42 AM