Played with an Incredible today...

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
went by the local verizon wireless store today. a friend of the family works there. he went in the back and came out with the incredible. i played around with it for a little bit and the thing is fast! surfing the net, apps,. everything i did was nice and smooth. these last 2 days feel like they are taking for ever.......

cant wait to skip my storm 1 across a pond.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
When you skip your Storm 1 across the pond, can you please put your Incredible to good use and shoot a video of it and post it on youtube?

Thanks! :D

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
the screen sharpness was on point. it was like hd quality. the build of it felt good. it is about as thick as the eris, but with a case it will feel perfect i think.

i might just record me skipping the storm with the incredible. didnt even think of that.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
So the incredible doesnt feel to cheap? That is my one big concern coming from a droid i just dont wat it to feel cheap because i never drop my devices or abuse them so i know it will last just want it to feel solid

BoNg420

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
LOL @ the storm Fiasco. I feel you on that. I hated my storm. Blackberry is a joke and they just revealed their 6.0 OS and it looks the same as every other OS they have ever had. I would hope they change this someday, especially for touch screens as the storm. Oooo they got prettier icons now! But they really need to rework that OS instead of recycling it every time they update.

I can't wait for my Incredible either, one more day!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87