1 More Day!!!

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm already feeling INCREDIBLE!! I don't know about you guys but I'm counting down the hours. How do you all feel?

Guy Fox

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Last night mine was only 35 miles away. But since it says "delivery by 7:00pm," and I'm having it sent to a business address that closes at 5:00, I might still have to wait longer. :p Should've had it sent to my residence and just called out today (but didn't know that they wouldn't use standard overnight by 3:00pm like they were supposed to.) I'm gonna be mad if they try to deliver at 6 a couple of times and take it back to the warehouse!!!

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
so close!

i'm pretty envious of those who already got it.

i can't wait to have a speedy phone again!

+1

I can't even order mine until tomorrow, but I spoke with CS to see if I could just pick it up in town like a member here suggested. I think I will develop some sickness tonight so I can't go to work tomorrow! Ha.

drclayton

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
im tired of waiting...thats how i feel :(

Im buying mine at the store tho...so when they open i will have it. Has anyone been by the store today to see if they will be nice and sell them early? :x

Xian.I.Am

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
FedEx tracking shows that my phone will be delivered by 7pm. I can't wait that long! The anticipation is killing me, and my wife thinks I"m acting like a little impatient kid. So I called FedEx to put a hold an the delivery so I can pick it up after 9am! Anyone doing this?

krispy_mobile

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
im tired of waiting...thats how i feel :(

Im buying mine at the store tho...so when they open i will have it. Has anyone been by the store today to see if they will be nice and sell them early? :x

I stopped by Tuesday and my local store said they will have it on Thursday and save one for me. They called later in the day to confirm they will have one for me and that I can come in when they open to get it.

Hopefully it will be the same at your location.

edit: Oh, you meant before Thursday @ store opening. Ha, I wish. Tried to get the guy on the phone to let me come in when he called. Said I might not be in town and will be a new 2yr signup, may need to go to best buy where I could be, etc... he didn't bite. :(

Last edited:

throbinskin

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I am getting mine from best buy tomorrow and taking it to verizon across the street to get it activated so my plan and insurance can stay the same and make a smooth transition from my blackberry over. by the way, the only reason i'm getting it from best buy is because i have a credit card with them...

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I am getting mine from best buy tomorrow and taking it to verizon across the street to get it activated so my plan and insurance can stay the same and make a smooth transition from my blackberry over. by the way, the only reason i'm getting it from best buy is because i have a credit card with them...

Did you say in the other post that you were paying retail? I think thats the only way they'll let you take the phone without activating it. Otherwise I'd definately rather take it home to activate or at least to a Verizon store. I don't want BB doing it.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Did you say in the other post that you were paying retail? I think thats the only way they'll let you take the phone without activating it. Otherwise I'd definately rather take it home to activate or at least to a Verizon store. I don't want BB doing it.

Yeah i'm paying full retail for the phone. Verizon said that the only way they could transfer my info over was to pay for the phone and immediately come to them to activate the phone so they can do everything...thats my plan for tomorrow:D

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just called my local Best Buy, and the girl answering the phone didn't even know what the Incredible was. But then she said they don't have a demo unit for it, and when asked if they have it in stock, she said they would have it when it comes out, and then asked me when it's supposed to come out. After I told her she said they are not allowed to talk about it? LOL....toolbags!

Scopic

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Why not till May?

Had to haggle VZW into giving me the upgrade discount so I require a manager's approval on the day the phone releases to have them ship it to me and charge the discount price.

The lady I talked to doesn't work on the 29th or the 30th so she said the earliest she can send it out is the 1st with overnight shipping (which I'm guessing is either the next day or two days later :confused:).

aaoflaca

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
FedEx truck has my phone now for delivary, waiting to hear from my wife that she received the phone @ home , and I'm hitting "Refresh" like every 2 mins on the FedEx tracking website

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer