Im so excited and dead

Brewed-Storm

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
In one hour im leaving to go to the VZW store to pick up my new inc. its being held for me by Amy. Bye bye storm1 and hello to the Inc. Im so excited and yet so scared. My wife is going to kill me, im sure. Better to ask for forgivness than for permission. At least thats what i did when i bought my new four wheeler. I havent paid for yet but im prepared to, i want to hold it and play with it first to make sure i want it. But after seeing what it can do, im sure i want it. I was going to upgrade to the storm2 until this little thing came along.

R

Roy Aguilera

You and many other Incredible owners are dead men walking. ;)
Good thing that both my personal and work incredibles are paid for by the company I work for.:p

Brewed-Storm

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I just broke the news to her after i got it. She is out with her friends so now she knows why i was trying to get her to go. lol, i love this phone! i may be on the couch but mrs incredible will keep me company.

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I seriously think I'm the only woman in this forum :p. But I totally understand your reasoning, OP. I like the way you put it: ask for forgiveness rather than permission. I live by that motto :D.

Guy Fox

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
You could try and give her your Storm but that might just piss her off even more :0

Haha, yes it would! If you love someone, *take away* their Storm and get them something equally nice (another Incredible, maybe?) I can't imagine anyone being mad at you after that. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch