Possible Screen Lock Bug

sbrashear

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I searched the forums for an answer to this, so apologize if this has already been address before.

I've had my Incredible for a few days and love it. A huge step up from the Eris. Anyhow, I had my Incredible in a car mount yesterday and got a call, but it wouldn't let me answer it. The screen wouldn't unlock. It did this several times. I also tried to unlock the screen, when there wasn't a call coming in while it was in the car mount. A few days before I was able to answer calls when the phone was on the mount. I thought that the way I had it in the car mount might affecting it, because I was able to answer the call as soon as I took it out of the mount. I tried adjusting the phone in mount, but still couldn't get it to unlock. I set the phone on a clipboard on the passenger seat and the phone wouldn't unlock. However, as soon as I picked it up it would. So, I put the phone back on the mount and plugged it into the charger and I was able to unlock it just fine. Sitting here at my desk I don't need to be holding the to unlock the screen. Is this some sort of grounding thing? Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. I don't know if this is a big deal or not.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty