Fios tv remote app

kjparfekt

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
is the fios tv remote app available and working on the HTC Incredible? I just got my incredible and remember seeing an article in Feb saying the app works with the Moto Droid and the HTC Imagio.

I would love to have this functionality.

Thanks for responding even if this seems like a simple question (I have no idea if apps made for one particular Android phone will work on others).

jrapp

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
is the fios tv remote app available and working on the HTC Incredible? I just got my incredible and remember seeing an article in Feb saying the app works with the Moto Droid and the HTC Imagio.

Thanks for responding even if this seems like a simple question (I have no idea if apps made for one particular Android phone will work on others).

It is available in the Android Market.

sarcasstic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope this is available soon.....I just got my DI and will be getting my Fios installed tomorrow!!! I still downloaded the app via the Market anyway. :D

mritter88

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Go to the market and then click the Verizon tab. It's there... I haven't downloaded it as I'm not a Fios user, but it should definitely be available.

laneharts

May 4, 2010
Visit site
i am a fios user...i downloaded the app and recorded something from it and it worked absolutely fine...the only problem is that you can not do any record options like ending the program 5 mins late or starting it early like i usually do for sports.

robwilson

May 3, 2010
Visit site

I have it installed and mine work fine.

bluegravy

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I get the same thing on my Droid Incredible. It says this device is not supported and that it is only supported on the Moto Droid. Maybe we should have listened to the VZ reps?

Bullpride

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Well this is The Incredible forums so yup I figured apps posted here would be talking about those that would work on the Incredible

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo