Constant Resetting!! Help!!

treydroid8

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Im a noob! I turned off my DInc this morning and turned it on again, after that it just keep resetting itself and if the screen goes on im able to go through the apps for a short period of time and then says " ADW Launcher not responding" .....and goes through the same process of reset. Btw, currently I have cynanogen nightlies build from Aug 16. I tried taking off battery, pressing power and down button and reboot and recovery on everything, and tried not having it ON for couple of hours, clear dalvik cache...just whatever I can think of. Also, I tried downloading newest nightly from rom manager earlier but in time it would reset again. Just worried I f***** up my phone. Please Help!!

Jack33

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I've had similar response to Launcher Pro recently, so I uninstall LP and went back to stock android and HTC Sense. Helped a little, but not much. I still get periodic restart when I'm on Gmail. My wife was using stock android and HTC Sense and the same reboot happened. Took it to Verizon, who suggested that we factory reset and reformat the SD Card. That helped her with the reboot problem. DK if that will work with rooted phone. I think DINC is having some serious software issues lately.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Im a noob! I turned off my DInc this morning and turned it on again, after that it just keep resetting itself and if the screen goes on im able to go through the apps for a short period of time and then says " ADW Launcher not responding" .....and goes through the same process of reset. Btw, currently I have cynanogen nightlies build from Aug 16. I tried taking off battery, pressing power and down button and reboot and recovery on everything, and tried not having it ON for couple of hours, clear dalvik cache...just whatever I can think of. Also, I tried downloading newest nightly from rom manager earlier but in time it would reset again. Just worried I f***** up my phone. Please Help!!

Did you run Fix permissions in Recovery?

Give that a shot.