Coming from Eris to Incredible

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I know that 2.1 doesn't officially have Bluetooth dialing but I came from the Droid Eris and in my car BT (2010 Nissan Altima) when I would dial it would find the contacts in my phone without issue. Now with the Incredible when I say 'Dad' it doesn't find it like it did before and instead pulls up a different contact which is wrong. Is there a different engine or something on this phone or should I just train my car BT again (like calibrate it) for the new phone?

Thanks

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
hakoreh,

I figured it was an Android thing. My BB contacts worked fine with my Nissan, the Incredible does not. I am hoping that the 2.2 update later this year will be more compatible.

Steve in CT

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
This is a known issue with the Android OS and has been addressed, and fixed, with the 2.2 update that is due out later this year.

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
interesting.

because it worked on my Eris with 1.5 and 2.1.

The Incredible with 2.1 doesn't actually work the same as Eris 2.1 for some reason. Because Froyo GD willing is supposed to come out "soon" I am willling to wait. I found out that yes it is my phone and not my car because I selected 'Phonebook' and 'list names' and there were no names. Though it's funny because when I said 'Dad' it still said did you mean 'Zev' which is weird if there are no listings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa