Can you upload pictures to Facebook Wall?

Execute

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey all. I've been trying to get pictures from my gallery directly to my wall in Facebook. I have no problem at all getting them to the 'mobile uploads' folder, but not what I'm looking for. I tried Facebook for Android and FB for Sense, and they both put them in mobile uploads. I tried to change the upload folder to " wall photos" several times, but it always fails.

I've also tried the email method, but that slow and unreliable in my experience. Messed around with pixelpipe for a minute, but didn't really like the feel of it.

So anyone know of a method or app that will get single photos posted on my Facebook Wall? I would really appreciate it, been searching forever! Thanks.

Execute

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I just did it.
Be sure you change the folder after the option to add a caption.

I tried that several times with both Facebook for Android and Facebook for Sense(or hTc, forget what the stock one is called) and it never goes through. If I change the folder from anything but "Mobile Uploads", I get an upload failed error message.

I did, however, have some luck texting pictures to Facebook and getting them on my wall, but wasn't able to add a caption of comment. Didn't mess around too much tho.

I would really love to be able to use the app to quickly upload a picture to my wall! Anyone having any ideas or having similar problems?

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Anytime I upload a photo to my Facebook page (to the Mobile Uploads folder) it displays on my wall

and I just used the FB App to upload an image from my camera to my Wall Photos album with no problems

Execute

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Man I've checked my setting 100 times it seems like lol. I was messing around last night and when I uploaded a photo today, it did post to my wall. I know I've done it before, but it seemed to have quit working until now. It uploaded to "mobile uploads" as well as posted to my wall, with my caption. I'm hoping it'll be good now.

And while the subject is at hand, are you all able to upload to different albums, or only the "mobile uploads"? I find that if I switch to a different album when I upload it always fails. Would be kind of nice to uploads batches of pics to the appropriate album, but if not I wont be bothered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo