picture messaging sends and receives in a slide show?

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Every time I get a pic message it comes as a slide show. And when I send them its the same.. what am I doing wrong, went through the settings didn't see anything.. :) :)

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
That's an excellent question. I've noticed this on my EVO and Incredible, but never saw it on my Moto Droid, which leads me to believe it's Sense related. Kind of annoying.

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I think it is Sense. A friend of mine has a Hero and mentioned the same thing the other day.

I noticed they send as sideshows too, though the picture messages I've received weren't slideshows and nobody made any complaints about the ones I sent

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
odd , never happened on my tp2..its no biggie just annoying

still love this phone , i really don't know where all the problems people are having , mine works great and my battery seems to be getting better with age..like a good wine...
and i can see the screen outside much better than my tp2
i cant get over how fast it is...:cool:
just think after 2 year contract i can pick up a
3.0GHz with android 4.0
:D

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Ya I have noticed that too and it does get a little annoying. I get annoyed that when I am looking at a picture and it exits after 5 seconds. Ill have to look at stock android OS to see if it is something in sense. I think HTC needs to fix that in their update to 2.2. Its nothing too big but we should have the choice or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38