New HTC Widgets

JimmyMac

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I know HTC usually adds the same widgets to their line of phones. But I just noticed 2 more new widgets for our Incredible. Before it was the Coin Flip and Dice Widgets. Now it is the Profile and Ringtone Widget. The Profile Widget adds an icon to one of your pages to let you switch between Normal, Silent, or Vibrate modes. The Ringtone Widget adds an icon that lets you switch your ringtones. Just thought I'd pass it on. If you cannot find the widgets onces they are downloaded, they are located under the Settings Widget.

Charmed Juan

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I am not seeing these in my settings widget,
In the market I find a profile widget from androidexperts for $0.99
I can't find any ringtone widgets

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I am not seeing these in my settings widget,
In the market I find a profile widget from androidexperts for $0.99
I can't find any ringtone widgets

If you hold on the home screen and then goto widgets, at the very top you will see "get more htc widgets". Hit that and then goto menu and update. Then you can install them and they should be in your settings widget at that point.

This is a nice find and they seem very useful. My only complaint is that they are both ugly and I can't have them on my normal home screen. All the rest I have there are colorful and look nice. These are gray and are bigger than the rest so I put them on a secondary home page with the gps/wifi/bt etc widgets. Funny part is that while they look similar to them they are smaller...I can't win! lol

cwassco

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
If you hold on the home screen and then goto widgets, at the very top you will see "get more htc widgets". Hit that and then goto menu and update. Then you can install them and they should be in your settings widget at that point.

This is a nice find and they seem very useful. My only complaint is that they are both ugly and I can't have them on my normal home screen. All the rest I have there are colorful and look nice. These are gray and are bigger than the rest so I put them on a secondary home page with the gps/wifi/bt etc widgets. Funny part is that while they look similar to them they are smaller...I can't win! lol
when i hold the home button there is no "get more widgets".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles