Battery question

brina042

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I bought the Seidio 1750 battery for when I get my Inc (hopefully by the end of month, but who knows at this point). When I get my Inc, should I just put the extended battery in right off the bat, instead of the standard OEM battery that comes with the phone? Or should I put the standard one in first?

crump13

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I bought the Seidio 1750 battery for when I get my Inc (hopefully by the end of month, but who knows at this point). When I get my Inc, should I just put the extended battery in right off the bat, instead of the standard OEM battery that comes with the phone? Or should I put the standard one in first?

That's what I did. I purchased the Seidio 1750mah battery and an external battery charger and I received it a week before my Inc so I had plenty of time to charge the extended battery and have it ready for the phone when it arrived. The day I received the phone I put the extended battery in it from the start and powered it right up and had it activated and my 334 contacts from my newly created gmail account all transfered to the phone in under 5 minutes of the Fedex man delivering the phone. It was the quickest phone set up (once I received the phone) that I have ever had. I have yet to use the OEM battery as with bump charging this 1750mah battery lasts me anywhere from 15 - 25 hrs depending on how heavy I use it. :D

brina042

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
That's what I did. I purchased the Seidio 1750mah battery and an external battery charger and I received it a week before my Inc so I had plenty of time to charge the extended battery and have it ready for the phone when it arrived. The day I received the phone I put the extended battery in it from the start and powered it right up and had it activated and my 334 contacts from my newly created gmail account all transfered to the phone in under 5 minutes of the Fedex man delivering the phone. It was the quickest phone set up (once I received the phone) that I have ever had. I have yet to use the OEM battery as with bump charging this 1750mah battery lasts me anywhere from 15 - 25 hrs depending on how heavy I use it. :D

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87