Has this happened to anyone?!?!?!?

May 20, 2010
Visit site
So I read through a few pages of threads and didn't see this problem exactly (forgive me if I missed it).

I've had my Droid since 4/29 (did the preorder). In the last week, I have literally no battery life at all. Making it through half of a day is a miracle. I do have two spare batteries, so I tried those thinking maybe one battery was going bad. They all do the same thing.

I've wiped my phone twice; waited to install certain apps, deleted apps, used the task killer, etc etc etc. My screen brightness is turned down and my location is off on the gps, so its only set to E911.

Just wondering if this happened to anyone else or if anyone had any ideas on a fix for it. I'm really bummed and am debating hooking up my old Curve for a few days to even give my Incredible a break or something. I have no idea what is going on with it all of a sudden.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I thought that, but I have two backup batteries and they all are doing the same thing. I am generally lost because before, I could easily go a full day before it was even warning me that it was dying. :(

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Do you have an extended battery? The 1750 made it allot of my day and the 2150 makes it just about all day for me. I'm a heavy user so just to make sure I'm ordering the seidio 3500.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Have you been turning off 3G, GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth etc when not using them? I use the system widget and turn stuff off whenever I am not using them, gets me well over a day of life combined with the 1700 battery.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
With the stock battery my phone only last 5-6 hours at best. So it sounds like your phone is acting normal to me lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget989