Basically bricked HTC incredible?

Craig Rogers

Banned
Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if anybody might be able to help me out who knows a decent amount about HTC. My friend has an HTC incredible and it's really bricked. Its to the point where it will only boot up into hboot. We've tried to figure out how to install a stock rom on it but we can't really because clockworkmod keeps failing. Its undetectable on a computer. Is there any option we have to get it running again? Thanks to anybody who can help me!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if anybody might be able to help me out who knows a decent amount about HTC. My friend has an HTC incredible and it's really bricked. Its to the point where it will only boot up into hboot. We've tried to figure out how to install a stock rom on it but we can't really because clockworkmod keeps failing. Its undetectable on a computer. Is there any option we have to get it running again? Thanks to anybody who can help me!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I don't think that's a real bricking. If it was really bricked it wouldn't be able to turn on at all.
But try this and see if this works. [HOW-TO] Fix 5 vibrate and black screen - xda-developers